What information do we collect about you?
When you visit our web site we don't collect any personal data or collect any statistics.
When you make a purchase, we collect:
- Your name
- Your email address
- The details of your purchase, the date and the amount paid
- On completion of the order, we also store your licenses.
How do we use the information we collect?
The information we collect allows us to maintain our financial accounts, and to provide you with your license information should you need to recover it in the future.
We may also send you very occasional information concerning our software, with a clear way to unsubscribe.
Retention, access to your information, and corrections
By sending an email to email@example.com, you may:
- Obtain all the data we have on you
- Request a modification to that data
- Request the deletion of your personal information. In this case we will no longer be able to send you your license information in the case of loss, and you will no longer be able to buy upgrades to your existing licenses or benefit for offers reserved for existing users.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose Personal Data to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Outside of these legal situations, we don't share your data with any third parties other than with our Reseller, Paddle (so that they may complete your order).
Where do we store your data?
You data is stored on servers provided by OVH.
Information collected via technology
Creation of anonymous data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name and email adress) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this Anonymous Data to analyze usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Personal data protection
Rather than obliging your to create an account with a password, we have chosen to use the following system:
- To recover your license codes we will send your codes directly to the email address you supply.
- To modify your email address, or for any other request for modification or deletion of your data (via firstname.lastname@example.org), we intervene manually and only upon presentation of the exact date of the sale. In case of doubt, and to avoid theft of your account, we may request proof of purchase such as the invoice sent out from our reseller, Paddle.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Privacy Notice, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties such as OVH or Paddle, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your Personal Data to others.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any material changes in the way we use your Personal Data, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Website. Notices shall become effective immediately.
Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your Personal Data to provide us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. In any event, changes to this Privacy Notice may affect our use of Personal Data that you provided us prior to our notification to you of the changes. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your Personal Data, you must notify us that you wish to delete your account with us.